Saturday, September 6, 2008

yo.

'sup???

so school strated last wendsday. blech. it hasn't been too bad so far, but idk... My schedule is pretty good though. So far I really like my American Political Behavior class... it is very interesting. lots of homework though.

My job has been going good... i guess. It gets really tiring. I am getting better at it though. : ]

I feel strange about this blog. because i know nobody reads it... I think i might tell some people about it. & make some blog friends. Not today though. soon.

we are watching Star Trek: The Next Generation right now. kinda boring episode. oh well. i think i might go make some graphics... in fact... *thinks*

hmmmmm......

edit: ohhh! p.s.!
so our youth group ended recently... well Joe left (our leader) but we may have a new one. It won't be the same without Joe though. :[

oh and...
Music: Check our Paramore! they rock! I have really been getting into them lately! *sings along to songs*

No comments: