Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog?!?!?! ooopss...

So I have been really busy lately. And I know it's not enough to excuse myself for over a month of not posting but w/e.
Things that happened while I was gone:
-2 Habitat for Humanity Builds
-Thanksgiving
-My Aunt Came
-TideFest (big arts and crafts fest/ fundraiser at my school)
-WORK (lots of it)
-College Apps
-TCC finals
-High School Finals
-Band Practice
-Pep Band Games
-Getting ready for X-mas
andddd....
-The Winter Storm (that is still going on now)

ohhh.... and my birthday was yesterday... I am 18 now! yippee! *dances*

So yes. I actually was busy. I haven't even posted on LOBH much in my absence. :[

but with Christmas break I should be back to normal soon. I will have pictures of the Winter Storm up soon. It is pretty intense. Like 8 inches of snow. we don't normally even get ANY snow so this is like a BIG deal. and we have like no snow plows either. so the roads are horrible. oh well.

Oh and for my birthday I got (among other things) a 7x7 rubiks cube (v cube). IT IS SOOO HARD. maybe someday i will solve it...... *dreams*

bai.
~MLE

No comments: