Sunday, October 5, 2008

fall=cold

the title of this post says it all. fall is cold. eep. it was like in the 70's a few weeks ago and now it is like in the 40's and rainy! I do not like waking up and being cold. urrrrrrrg....

but i do love when the leaves start to change color (like right now) and the smells of fall. the air smells so clean and crisp. and this is the first fall that i get to listen to fall by jon foreman during... (i waited for the winter/fall boxset last year) so yay.

thats it. oh my GP's (grandparents) left this morning. they get to drive all the way back home. I hope they have a safe journey.

~EMILY

ps. i decided that the first thing i am going to buy myself with my money from work is going to be a pair of black leather gloves. i lost my old ones. and now that it is getting colder....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, did you just start a new job? i'm going to be starting a new job soon... YAY. i'm so hahhy. i'm just a few months too young to work anywhere, which is sad, and my mom (who works at a library) was telling another librarian about how bummed out i was, and this librarian said that i could come over and clean her house for her and stuff, because both her and her husband work alot and they don't have time to clean themselves. :D

yay me. and, go us. :D

peace,
-Sarah