Saturday, October 11, 2008

my best day in a long time

see title. which is kinda strange considering I had work today, and usually I don't like days I have work because it takes out a huge chunk of my day. but it wasn't so bad today. and the other things I did totally made up for it. lets rewind a little....

well first of all... NO SCHOOL today which automatically makes today rad.

-I got up early but not too early(9:30). I felt well rested for once, yet I hadn't slept the day away.
-I had breakfast & some tea. (tea makes everything better)
-Me and my sister watched The Phantom Of The Opera while curled up in our blankets. perfect. one of my favorite movies with the best sister/friend in the world. it was great.
-Our other 'sista' (if you have read the RK book) came over & we had lunch.
-we practiced Hacky Sack. we still kinda stink. but w/e... we are going to pwn by the time switchfoot ever does decide to come back over here.
- then our band ECHO got some good practice in. We shared lyrics & combined some to write an okay song. then we just played around w/ drum beats on the keyboards
-then i had to work :/
-got home. ate. watched tv for a few mins.
-My sister and I went out to do a 'creepy night photoshoot' for photo club... & we got rad pics. I may post some later...
-then now. about to go to bed. still a weekend ahead of me.

yayayayayayay!!!!

lessthan
<3
three

~Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pahaha.

less than three. :)

im glad you had a good day!!