Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reviewing + extras

So it has been like 4 days since I went to seattle to see POTO. I needed a few days to calm down before i posted here about it. for example... this is what i wrote on the fact thread of LOBH when I got home that night...
fact: I am sooo happy right now!
fact: it is like the level of happiness at a switchfoot concert (well almost)
fact: it is because i just got back from seeing THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! (musical broadway version)
fact: It blew my socks off.
fact: ahahbaksjhfbakjhfrvbjahdvfbjhsbv!!!! amazingggggggg!!!!!
fact: i feel like a phantom fangirl... lol
fact: *is dead and will remain dead for quite a while*


haha i was like high on the Phantom lol... but really IT WAS AMAZING.

heh. I thought it was just going to be like the movie but with different voices and look kinda fake... but it was crazy. It was pretty much like the movie... but like in front of my face! and the sets and effects were amazing! they had some new/different secnes too. lets just say it is tied for the highlight of my year so far (tied with my france trip). you say thats sad? psh. w/e. *goes to watch the phantom*

*comes back for a little*

ohhh and for all of nobody that is reading this who doesn't like POTO.... normal blog stuff!

soooo i have to work tommorow. :\ i really don't want to. it is during the biggest football game of the whole year! my senior year! and i have to miss it!!! AEJGYSFNSIIED!!!!

my dad got me a micro SD card for my phone... so now i have like tons of switchfoot songs with me wherever i go. :D

listening to: *cough*thephantomoftheopera*cough*

watching: my goldfish swim in his tank.

pondering: why i have to be in a workers union when i am at an entry level posistion and a MINOR. *shakes fist at fred meyer*

~EMILY

No comments: